By accessing this Web-site you accept, without limitation, the following legal conditions. CMA may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these legal terms. By accessing this website, you accept these modifications. You are therefore advised to check the legal terms regularly to be aware of the latest modifications.
· CMA may, at any time and without prior notice, change or update the Information contained in this Website as well as its services detailed therein. You should check this Website regularly, or contact our local office.
· Unless otherwise specified, or in the case of press releases, all information, articles and pictures are protected by copyright and cannot be used without prior written agreement from CMA.
· In no case or no event, shall CMA or any third party connected with CMA, be liable for any direct or indirect damage, connected with or derived from accessing this website and/or using the information contained therein.
· By offering this service, CMA intends to update it regularly. However, no representation is made or warranty given (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
· By giving information on this website, you agree that this information can be given to an interested party solely for sales purposes, and that CMA will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from wrong or unjustified transferal of information to a third party, nor for the unauthorised access of any third party to this information. Equally, CMA will not be liable for any inaccurate or confidential information provided in the framework of this service.
· Any data, comment and/or suggestion that each User contributes to the CMA website will become the property of CMA and may be used, without restriction, within the scope of the CMA’s activities. These comments and/or suggestions will not be treated as confidential.
· In no case or no event, shall CMA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, agents, representatives, and any person involved in the elaboration of this website, be liable for any decision made or action taken after consulting this website, or for any direct or indirect loss, including but not limited to sales, loss of profit or information, incurred from accessing this website and/or acting on the information contained therein.
· CMA will not be liable for any damage resulting from a computer virus. Nor will it be liable for any damage resulting from unauthorised access by any third party to any information, data or access code contained in this website.
· Password protected areas on this site are available exclusively to authorized people. Any unauthorized person accessing these areas will be prosecuted.
· This website is protected by French law. Any dispute arising in relation to its use will take place under French jurisdiction.